Create a board game to promote your brand or expand your product range.
You don’t have your own standardised products or you just want to entrust their production to specialists? Let us know and we’ll be happy to take care of the entire process – from design to delivery!
Explore our one of many board game production standardisations:
- Unfolded board dimensions: 445 x 320mm,
- Board cut and folded twice, dimensions when folded: 225 x 160mm.
- Obverse and reverse side: chalky paper, CMYK print + GLOSSY or MATT foil,
- Bookbinding cardboard 1.5 mm.
- Standard white cube with a side of 15mm,
- 4 pcs plastic playing pawns (blue, yellow, red and green), height 25mm, base diameter 12mm,
- Pawns and dice protected together in a foil pouch.
- Corrugated cardboard box, laminated, without gluing and closed with a slide bolt
- Box size after folding: 290 x 180 x 45mm.
- Front side cardboard GC print CMYK + GLOSSY or MATT foil,
- Corrugated cardboard type E, bleached on one side or grey.
- One-point transparent sticker with a round shape.
- Board games are packed in 14 units in a flap box,
- On each collective packaging, an information label with a barcode or according to the guidelines is affixed,
- Dimension of the information label (thermal) 8x6 cm.
- The flap box is made of corrugated cardboard type B,
- Size of a collective box after packing board games 35x30.5 cm and 37.5 cm high,
- The weight of a 14-unit collective box of board games is approximately 5 kg.
- Collective boxes with games are placed in layers of 6 units on a pallet with the size of 100 x 80cm,
- The bottom as well as the top is protected from moisture, then everything is stretch wrapped together,
- The height of a pallet with 4 layers is 170 cm,
- Total weight is up to 170 kg,
- There are a total of 336 board games (24 cardboard boxes with 14 units in each).
he presented unit prices do not include transport to the place indicated by the buyer (EXW Krakow – Incoterms). Guidelines for dispatch, preparation and type of pallet to be determined. Paymentis made in PLN, EUR or USD.
The price list does not include the creation of graphic design or preparation of files for printing (DTP). The scope and pricing of graphic services are determined individually before taking the order. You can read more about this topic here.